Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

neigh, peep, quack, baa

I keep hearing voices* in The Art Cave** today.

"Neigh!"

"Peep!"

"Quack!"

"Baa!"


*I'm not really hearing voices in The Art Cave today, or any other day (except once in a while when my neighbors are loud, but as far as I know, they are human and not my odd farm friends pictured here).

Sometimes my sketches seem to come to life. Does this happen to you too, or is it just me?

"Neigh!"

"Peep!"

"Quack!"

"Baa!"

I think that means, "Happy Tuesday!"

Or maybe it means, "May the voices you imagine turn into characters in a future story."

No matter what the animals are saying, what I'm saying is, "Have a creative Tuesday! And Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and every day!"

** The Art Cave is what I call the room where I make art and write stories. It's not really a cave.

2 comments:

  1. I like you characters, up there. I just finished re-reading The Wind in the Willows, and we could use another such ensemble again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love, love, love The Wind in the Willows!!! Not sure I have the chops to write a MG like that, but maybe a picture book ... hmmm. Thanks, Mirka! :)

      Delete