Pages

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

sunny day with a rainy day feel

Do you ever have one of those sunny days that just feels like rain? Or a day where you should feel happy but you’re a bit sad? Today was like that on both counts, so I dug out one of my old paintings (from 2003). It fits how I feel and how the weather is today:

Wet Cows

Wet Cows

The colors are happy but the cows look wet (probably because I started the picture with watercolor crayons and then held it out in the rain). I’m keeping my fingers crossed that tomorrow will be a sunny and happy kind of day! If it’s not, maybe I’ll paint another picture. Art usually cheers me up :)
Update: I looked outside right after I posted this and it’s just starting to rain! See, I knew it felt like rain today.

No comments:

Post a Comment