Pages

Thursday, August 20, 2009

SCBWI LA links

Here are the links to LA conference blogging that I’ve got so far, in case you are interested in checking out notes and things. I didn’t get to meet all these people, but I did get to see lots of old friends and meet some new ones too. Note: I’m just starting to look for notes, so I’ll be adding to the list as I find them. Let me know if you blogged about the conference, and where, and I’ll add your link.

The official SCBWI conference blog
Lisa Yee: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4
Elizabeth Dulemba’s blog 
Kelly Light’s blog
Lois Peterson’s blog: Part 1, Part 2
Denise Jaden’s blog: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Recap
Cindy Pon’s blog: food, blue moon, dream career
Tammi Sauer’s blog: book tour with Cynthea Liu
PW article on the LA Conference
Debbie Ohi’s blog: Debbie’s got a lot of great posts about LA.
Sheri Rosen’s blog

No comments:

Post a Comment