Pages

Friday, April 10, 2009

Race to Moo Mountain

We went to see the movie, Race To Witch Mountain, last night. I wanted to see it because I remember liking the old movies. DH went with me, just to be nice. Neither one of us had high hopes for the movie, so we were pleasantly surprised. I liked it and DH didn't hate it. Lots of action, cool visuals and special effects (except for the helicopter scenes, which were totally cheesy), and 2 cool teen actors.

When I got home, I wondered what it would be like if cows were aliens ...



... either that, or it was just an excuse to draw a cow. :)

9 comments:

  1. LOVE the cow!

    I haven't seen the movie yet, but I grew up watching the originals. We'd see them at the drive-in theater in the back of our old station wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the old Witch Mountain movies and books. It is interesting that Eddie Albert is replaced by "the Rock" :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forgot to mention, that cow illustration is way cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ur green cow is sooo cool.

    I'll have to check out that movie.

    DD and I saw BRIDE WARS yesterday and got free movie passes for our next outing becasue they started the movie 20 minutes late.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool cow! Does she give green milk? It would go great with green eggs and ham.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alien Cows...interesting...grin...

    I loved the old Witch Mountain movies and was wondering if this one was worth seeing...glad to know you liked it...I will have to give it a try...

    ReplyDelete
  7. p.s. I nominated you for the Lemonade Stand Award on my blog...hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Doesn't everyone wonder what cows would look like if they were aliens? ;0)

    I haven't seen the movie yet, but I want to!

    luv the cowlien!

    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks everyone!!! I never read the books, but they're about to be re-released, so I'll be able to soon. I hope it lives up to your expectations after this. I think I liked it because I was expecting not to like it.

    Angela - yay for free passes!

    Nora - yep, green milk :)

    Brenda - thanks, will check it out tomorrow

    ReplyDelete