Pages

Friday, September 19, 2008

meme tag-ishness

I've been tagged for this meme by Carrie Harris over at her fabulously fun blog. I’m supposed to tag eight people, but how can I choose? I’ll let you choose, because, I wouldn’t want to leave someone out, and I can only pick eight ;) Anyone that wants to play along, you have officially been tagged! If you tell me in the comment section that you are a taggee, I will update this post with your link.

meme questions:
1. What are your nicknames?
For some reason, people insist on calling me sruble. Weird, huh? I also went by the name Lefty after I broke my right arm, and when I was a stand-up comic. I was known as Janet Comiskey in college, and I’m considering using Sandi Apricot as a pen name.

2. What was the first movie you bought in VHS or DVD?
The first one ever? No clue, but it was probably Star Wars or Indiana Jones.

3. What is your favorite scent?
Unscented. People and products are way too smelly these days. You don’t have to wear the whole bottle of perfume/cologne, especially if the scent is super-concentrated. Plus, I’m allergic to pretty much anything that has a scent.

4. What one place have you visited that you can't forget and want to go back to?
A small tropical island where DH and I went for a week once, either that or the North Shore of Lake Superior. DH hasn’t been yet and I’d love to take him.

5. Do you trust easily?
No comment. If I said yes, people would think I was a pushover, if I said no, people would think I was too cautious or uptight or something.

6. Do you generally think before you act, or act before you think?
Hahahahaha – sound of everyone I know laughing.

7. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
Yes, but trust me, you don't want to hear about it. Plus, I'm already in the, "making lemonade out of lemons," stage. Proof: In my last post, I blogged about getting lemons at the store to make actual lemonade!

8. Do you have a good body image?
Yes and no. Depends on the day.

9. What is your favorite fruit?
Strawberries, covered in dark chocolate. I actually like a lot of fruits, even without chocolate.

10. What websites do you visit daily?
Too many to list here, or admit, but they are mostly all writing and/or art related.

11. What have you been seriously addicted to lately?
Charmed. I just got done watching all 8 seasons (although not in order since I was watching them on TNT). It was cool to see how they handled the character and story arcs for each episode and overall, for the whole 8 years. The power of three is awesome.

12. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
Smart, funny, and someone I’d like to hang out with if we were in the same neighborhood.

13. What's the last song that got stuck in your head?
La, la, la, la. Nothing is in my head right now, so I’m not going to answer this. I almost always have a song in my head – usually for days or weeks at a time. If I try to think of what the last one was, it will plague me again.

14. What's your favorite item of clothing?
Jeans.

15. Do you think Rice Krispies are yummy?
Only if they are held together by marshmallows.

16. What would you do if you saw $100 lying on the ground?
Has that ever happened to anyone? If I see $ on the ground and I know who dropped it, I make sure they get it back. If it’s just there, and nobody is around, then finders, keepers, right?

17. What items could you not go without during the day?
Clothes, glasses, chocolate and a pencil and paper or a computer.

18. What should you be doing right now?
Writing my WIP and drawing elephants or moose or citrus-y things.

2 comments:

  1. Dinner any time you're in Michigan. Because Michigan is so small that you can just drive anywhere and have dinner, apparently. Methinks I need to work on my geography.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, you never know - I do know people in MI. Dinner would be fun. As long as you're not in the UP, it's all really close. ;)

    ReplyDelete